Whereas many of our competitors only sell metals by the metre, at 1st Choice Metals we try to be as flexible as possible by offering each size and profile in as many different lengths as possible.
We then offer 1 x Free Cut (per line item purchased) so that you can receive the item at the exact length required for the job.
You require some 2″ x 1″ Flat Bar @ 850mm Long.
1) Select the nearest length that we offer, from the drop down menu, which in this case is 900mm.
Once selected, you will then be asked if you would like to take advantage of our cutting service.
2) Click the “Yes, I would like to provide cut information” tab.
3) A dialogue box will then open up, in which you can type details of your request. i.e “Cut to 850mm”
4) Click the “Add to basket” tab .
5) If you require more than one length of 2″ x 1″ Flat Bar cut to 850mm, then enter the quantity required.
6) Finally, click the “Add to basket” tab.
Should you require your item cut more than once, extra cuts are charged at 50p + VAT.
To use this service, follow steps 1 – 3 above which will allow you to add details of your 1st, free cut.
Then instead of clicking the “Finished adding cuts” tab click the “Add another cut” tab, which will open up another dialogue box in which you can enter details of your next cut.
Repeat the above until you have entered all required cuts. Please note that you may only enter 1 cut in each dialogue box.
Once finished click the “Add to Cart” tab and you will be taken to your cart where you will be able to see the item that you have ordered and also a list of cut sizes that you have requested.
Please note that we cut to a standard tolerence of +/-2mm. On occasions greater accuracy can be achieved, please Contact us prior to purchase so that we can discuss your requirement.